Achieving Success with Need & Merit Applications
With today’s college costs, financial aid is a crucial part of applying to college. But the application process is long, complex and overwhelming and filled with uncertainty, anxiety and many questions.
- “How do we qualify for financial aid and how will colleges judge our financial situation?”
- “What information do we need to report and not report?”
- “How can we ensure we’re completing applications to get the most financial aid?”
- “What do we need to do to maximize our chances of receiving merit aid?”
Making mistakes is costly and can reduce your awards, so it’s critical for you to get the information right to qualify for the most money.
In this 45-minute workshop, Paul will provide the expertise you need to:
- Understand how the colleges use your application to determine your financial aid awards.
- Learn key differences between FAFSA and CSS Profile applications and which colleges require each.
- Identify common mistakes and pitfalls you need to avoid that reduce your financial aid.
- Receive tips and insights on filling out applications to increase your financial aid.
- Learn about the merit aid application process.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get inside information on the financial aid application process and succeed in getting the most money.