Applications Success for Business Owners
As a business or property owner you may have additional reporting requirements, but the rules on when and how to submit that information are hard to understand and open to interpretation.
- “Does owning a business reduce my financial aid eligibility?”
- “What are the rules for when to report my business?”
- “What if I have multiple businesses or investment properties?”
This 1-hour workshop will answer your questions and provide you as an owner with the information you need to…
- Know what information about your business or properties does and does not need to be reported.
- Avoid common mistakes and pitfalls that reduce your financial aid.
- Receive tips and strategies on filling out applications when you own a business or properties.
Learn the rules, get answers to your questions and set yourself up for success.