Applications Success for Divorced Parents
If you are a single or divorced parent, understanding the various forms and what information needs to be submitted is especially stressful and confusing.
- “How is custody determined, and which parent needs to submit their info?”
- “How does child support or alimony impact financial aid?”
- “What if my divorce agreement does or does not include paying for college?”
This 1-hour workshop will answer your questions and provide you as a single parent the information you need to…
- Know who’s financial information does and does not need to be reported.
- Identify common mistakes and pitfalls that reduce your financial aid.
- Receive tips and insights on filling out applications as a single parent.
Don’t go it alone. Get the extra support you need to reduce the stress and find success.