It’s Senior year… and it’s crunch time.
Financial Aid and Scholarships Success Services
Services for FAFSA and CSS Profile
These services provide one-on-one advising to accurately complete applications, submit them on time and maximize financial aid potential. Don’t leave financial aid money on the table!
Here’s how I work to support you…
- Meeting 1: We discuss your financial situation, and I answer your questions about the process.
- We create a timeline to make sure you meet your deadlines.
- Meeting 2: We find ways to boost your financial aid eligibility.
- I put together a personalized checklist of what you do and do not need to report.
- I audit your applications and check for accuracy.
- Meeting 3: We make any final changes to your applications before submission to reduce follow-up from colleges.
Focused on getting the most merit scholarships?
Colleges give $10,000s to students every year,
including international students!
Services for Merit Scholarships
The best opportunities for scholarships come from the colleges your student is applying to. Each college has different policies, scholarships and timelines, so the process is complex and requires a detailed plan to earn every dollar your student is eligible for.
Here is how I support you with the scholarship process…
- Meeting 1: We review your student’s college merit process and how to select the most generous colleges.
- I deliver a side-by-side analysis of your student’s colleges based on their potential for merit scholarships.
- I provide a detailed report for up to 30 colleges of every college’s scholarships, their requirements and application timelines. View example report
- Meeting 2: We strategize on a plan for successful scholarship applications, including outside scholarships.
Interested in a one-hour advising session?
Our small-group, interactive workshops help you tackle the toughest parts of financial aid applications and save you time.