It’s Senior year… and it’s crunch time.
Going through the financial aid process for the first time can be overwhelming and stressful. To maximize your awards, you want to make sure to meet your deadlines and report your information accurately when you apply.
Our Application Success Services and Workshops give you inside knowledge about the application process, save you time and ensure your success.
Application Success Services
These services support Senior families looking for one-on-one advising to accurately complete applications, submit them on-time and maximize financial aid potential.
Here’s how I work to support you…
- We meet about your financial situation and answer your questions about the process.
- We create a timeline to make sure you meet your deadlines.
- In our second meeting, we find ways to boost your financial aid eligibility.
- I put together a personalized checklist of what you do and do not need to report.
- I audit your applications and check for accuracy.
- We meet to make any final changes to your applications before you submit them.
Choose between 2 services plans: 1) FAFSA only or 2) FAFSA and CSS Profile.
Interested in one-on-one support through your entire process?
Our small-group, interactive workshops help you tackle the toughest parts of financial aid applications and save you time.